1. Mobile Applications include applications for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7, Windows RT, and Nokia WindowsPhone, as well as Noka FeaturePhone, with content belonging to the Company. By using the services of the Site, including via Mobile Applications, the User certifies his or her unconditional acceptance of this Policy.
2. In relation to this Site, the Company does not receive or process any information which, in accordance with the legal norms of current legislation of the Ukraine, constitutes personal data. The data which are automatically transferred to the Site’s services during its use by software installed on the User’s device, including the User’s IP address, cookie information, and information about the User’s browser (or about any other program which is used to access these services), time of access, and the address of the requested page, are used by the Company solely for the purpose of evaluating the effectiveness of the Site’s operation. These data, in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine, do not constitute personal data, and the Company does, in any case, guarantee the protection of such information from being used for any illegal purposes.
4. Automatic delivery of notifications to the User’s email address, containing materials of an advertising and/or informational nature, including information on in-game offers and promotions of interest to the User (hereinafter, the “Subscription”), is made by the Company only with the consent of the User.
5. The Company guarantees the safety and confidentiality of the User’s electronic mailing address. It shall not be considered a violation if the Company provides information about the User’s electronic mailing address to agents and third parties who are acting on the basis of a contract with the Company in order to fulfill obligations to the User. Nor shall it be considered a violation when such information is provided in order to comply with valid, applicable legal requirements. The Company provides the User with the option to cancel the Subscription.
6. This Policy applies only to the services of the Site (including the use of Mobile Applications). The Company does not control, and is not responsible for, third-party sites which the User may visit by following links available on the Company’s Website. When using the services of the Site, the User is obliged to observe the current legislation of the Ukraine, this Policy, and any other special Company documents located on the Site.
7. Users of the Site are forbidden to:
7.1. Illegally download, store, publish, distribute, or provide access or by any other means violate the intellectual property rights of Users, the Company, or any third parties;
7.2. Use software to (and/or carry out any activities designed to) disrupt the normal functioning of the Site and its services;
7.3. Use, without the express permission of the Company, automated scripts (programs) to collect information on the Site and/or interact with the Site and its services.
7.4. The Company reserves the exclusive right to unilaterally amend the text of this Policy. The new version of the Policy shall enter into force on the date it is released, unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Policy.
7.5. This Policy and any relations between the User and the Company arising from the use of this Policy shall be subject to the applicable legislation of the Ukraine.